I was nominated for the Liebster award,an award dedicated to help small blogs reach more readers and more recognition by the wonderful Dana the writer of this lovely blog (https://crimsondaylight.wordpress.com).There are certain rules you need to follow and here they are:
1. Acknowledge the blog that nominated you and display the award.
2. Answer 11 question that the blog gives you.
3. Give 11 random facts about yourself.
4. Nominate 5-11 blogs you think are deserving of the award that have less than 200 followers.
5. Let the blogs know you have nominated them.
6. Give them 11 questions to answer.
The questions Dana has asked me are:
01. What’s your favorite genre?
I LOVE crime and mystery novels but I will equally enjoy thriller and contemporary books.
02. What’s the type of villain you love to hate?
A villainous narcissist that is actually a lot more mature and makes a lot more sense than the *good* protagonist.
03. Name the character you absolutely hate and why.
Rory from the shades of london trilogy (there are many more characters I hate but she is the one I thought first ).The second book in the trilogy is reason enough to hate her.Immature,self centred and not a bright young girl.
04. Which is your favorite trilogy.
The rat trilogy by Haruki Murakami because of it’s eerie useleness.
05. Have you ever abandoned a book halfway and why?
Half of the books I read end up cold and abandoned.Mainly I’ll stop reading a book if a)I am bored of it and b)If i hate the main character.
06. Which is a fantasy world you’d love to live in?
The world from the Raven boys.Soooo nice!And the Game of thrones world sounds wicked.
07. Which is a fantasy world you’d hate to live in?
The maze runner’s setting was rather scary or perhaps the 5th wave and the Bird box’s words are worse.Hm.
08. Give a brief character sketch of your ideal hero/heroine.
Interesting, laid back, funny and a good listener.
09. Name any two fictional characters you would be willing to marry (or live with for a decade or two).
Unfortunately I don’t get this attached to book characters.
10. State a trope you hate and why.
Constantly saying the same thing over and over again.What’s why I didn’t enjoy Winger and hated Earl,me and the dying girl.
11. What’s your favorite mythical creature?
11 Random facts about me:
- I bite my nails
- I dont like Harry Potter
- I am left handed
- I dont particularly like pizza
- I love reading crime mysteries
- I love to write
- I hate getting wet
- I am scared of heights
- I LOVE llamas
- I have dyslexia
- I talk to myself constantly
The blogs I nominate are:
My 11 questions are:
01.If you could only take 3 books with you to Mars which ones would they be?
02.Name a writer you’d invite to dinner?
03.Pick a book everyone loved but you hated
04.Pick a book you think should be banned
05.Who is your most read writer?
06.Name a series you couldn’t finish.
07.Name a classic you think everyone should read.
08.Name a graphic novel you want to turn into a book.
09.Name a book you want to turn into a graphic novel.
10.Favourite time period to write about.
11.A writer you want to write your biography.
Excuse my English 🙂