1. You have to get rid of all your books and you can only keep one from each of these genres – contemporary, fantasy, non-fiction and one other genre of your choosing. What books do you keep?
Well,first of all Ill have to take a deep breath,accept the fact that I am losing my books and think hard about the ones I am going to keep.So..
Contemporary:Five quarters of an orange by Joanne Harris was a book that kept me company in a lonely time in my life!
Fastasy:I don’t read much fantasy and I really can’t think of a book!
Non-fiction:Anna Frank‘s diary,I read it as a child and it had a huge emotional impact on me!
Mystery:La tabla de Flandes by Arturo Pérez-Reverte,I read this 10 years ago and by the state of my copy you can tell I LOVED it to pieces!
2. You’re at the bookstore and you hear a teenager telling their mom they don’t like to read, but their mom insists they pick something. You walk over and recommend a book you think is great for people who aren’t big on reading – what book is it?
I will definately suggest a mystery book,since the “wanting to know” keeps you glued to the novel.Anything from Agatha Christie will be lovely!
3. You’re not feeling yourself and need a pick me up. Which book do you read to put yourself in a great mood?
A funny one,Good omens by two wondeful writers Neil Gaiman and Terry Pratchett.
4. You go back in time for a day to your teenage years. What book would you most likely have caught yourself reading?
Mosty the Mickey mysteries(?),i think it was called!Or a lot of disturbed books.
5. Your friend surprises you with a 4 day trip and you have 1 hour to pack. Which book do you bring to read on the way?
The Stand by Stephen King!
6. Your house has been robbed! Don’t worry – everyone is safe, but your bookshelf has been raided. What’s the book you really hope is safe?
I have many old versions of books,I mean from the 1940s-1960s,if they steals those books I’ll hunt them down and give them a piece of my mind.
7. Your friend borrows a book and returns it in awful condition. Do you a) Just pretend you haven’t noticed b) Ask them to repurchase it or c) Secretly do the same to something of theirs.
I would never asked the to buy me one,Id want them to think of it themselves,but if they dont then Ill never lend them something again.Even though I tell my friends about how I want my books to be treated,accident do happen!
I TAG EVERYONE!!!!
HAVE A LOVELY SUNDAY 🙂